Tribal patches for trade

  • thomas keating
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      Hi Folks
      I have the following tribal patches for trade:
      Alaska
      Akiak  Tribal Police(scan att'd)
      Tuntutliak Tribal Police(scan att'd)
      Tununak Tribal Police

      Arizona
      Ak-Chin Indian Community Police(scan att'd)
      Akimel O'Otham Indian Police(scan att'd) TCI seal
      Akimel O'Otham Court Offocer(scan att'd)
      Pascua Yaqui Tribe Police TCI seal(scan att'd)
      Tohono O'Odham Nation Police(scan att'd)

      Florida
      Seminole Tribe of Flodida Police

      Michigan
      Hoopa Valley Tribal Police

      Oklahoma
      Choctaw Nation(Police)--worn by police (scan att'd)

      Washington state
      Port Gamble S'Kallam Police

      Canada
      Abenakis Police, Ontario(scan Att'd)

      I am looking for other tribal police patches--N. America or Australia, but will also accept police or customs patches from my want list--see below:

      Abu Dhabi
      Bahrain
      Bangladesh
      Benin