Public Safety Patch Show date is confirmed!

  • Roy de Leon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Howdy, Folks!

      We have confirmed a date and the location for this years Public Safety Police & Fire Patch Collectors Show.

      It will be May 3, 2008 in Allen, Texas.  In case you're not in the Metroplex, Allen is located approximately 15-30 minutes North of Dallas (depending on traffic).

      Please go to http://www.TexasFireFighting.com for additional information.  There is a link to Mapquest for the church gym as well as a link for a show flyer in pdf format.  Please download it, print it, pass it out, etc...

      We are working on getting 75 tables sold so please make your reservations early by emailing me.  We would like payment for the table rentals mailed to us prior to the show so that we can pay the church facilities crew before hand.  Just email me and we'll work it out.

      I hope to see all of the 'usual faces' there and hopefully, lots of new faces!

      Stay safe, everyone.

      Roy - TexasFireFighting.com!

      P.S.  If you are planning on attending, please let me know if you intend to take advantage of the church cafe that will be open that day.  I need to give them a headcount for coffee drinkers, breakfast eaters and lunch eaters so that they will have enough food on hand to feed us.