Looking for Missouri, RCMP, DOD & US Tribal police

  • Dave Carroll
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8 7:36 PM
      Hi Everybody,

      It is time for my regular email requesting the above
      patches. When things slow down I send out the same
      email hoping sombody different would see or maybe one
      of the regular people I trade with would find
      something I'm looking for.

      I have a wide variety of traders. Take a look at my
      web site for something you may want.

      Thanks and I hope to hear from you.

      Dave

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?
      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
    • Dave Carroll
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9 8:48 AM
        Sorry, forgot to include my web site:

        http://www.geocities.com/deputy_dave_21

        Dave
        --- Dave Carroll <deputy_dave_21@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everybody,
        >
        > It is time for my regular email requesting the above
        > patches. When things slow down I send out the same
        > email hoping sombody different would see or maybe
        > one
        > of the regular people I trade with would find
        > something I'm looking for.
        >
        > I have a wide variety of traders. Take a look at my
        > web site for something you may want.
        >
        > Thanks and I hope to hear from you.
        >
        > Dave

        > Looking for earth-friendly autos?
        > Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos'
        > Green Center.
        > http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

        The fish are biting.