US Trade List, Updated

  • Joeseph Borda
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2007

      Hi All,

      Please find my updated U.S. Police Trade list. Always looking for other international, US Tribal, TX, NY, AK, FBI patches.

      U.S. TRADE LISTS.

      .

      STATE POLICE /HIGHWAY PATROL

      CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL

      WYOMING HIGHWAY PATROL

      VERMONT STATE POLICE

      CONNECTICUR STATE POLICE

      FEDERAL

      SOUTH DAKOTA GAME-FISH PARKS

      U S CUSTOMS

      U.S. TRIBAL PATCHES*[ will only trade for other tribal patches]

      FT. MC DOWELL YAVAPAI NATION POLICE..AZ

      LITTLE RIVER BAND OF OTTAWA INDIANS TRIBAL POLICE..MI

      FLATHEAD INDIAN NATION POLICE..MT

      SAGINAW CHIPPEWA TRIBE POLICE..MI

      TEXAS

      DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY HIGHWAY PATROL

      DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFTEY TEXAS RANGERS [LARGE AND NICE]***

      VILLAGE POLICE

      CONNECTICUT

      MIDDLETOWN POLICE

      FLORIDA

      MARGATE POLICE . cheese cloth baking . old style

      FORT PIERCE POLICE DEPT . cheese cloth backing . old style

      CORAL GABLES POLICE . cheese cloth backing . old style

      JACKSONVILLE POLICE  OFFICE OF THE SHERIFF

      ILLINOIS

      CHICAGO POLICE

      NEW YORK NYPD

      POLICE DEPARTMENT CITY OF NEW YORK .

      CITY OF NEW YORK AUXILIARY POLICE S.T.U.

      CITY OF NEW YORK AUXILIARY POLICE.

      NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT POLICE

      N.Y.P.D. EMERGENCY SQUAD

      CITY OF NEW YORK POLICE ACADEMY

      N.Y.P.D. K-9 UNIT

      N.Y.P.D. DETECTIVE

      PORT AUTHORITY POLICE NY – NJ  9-11-01

      NYPD ESU FALLEN HEROES

      EMERGENCY SERVICE SQUAD 8***

      EMERGENCY SERVICE SQUAD 2 [DOING IT AN UPTON BEAT] ***

      EMERGENCY SERVICE SQUAD 10 ***

      NYPD TRUCK 6 ***

      EMERGENCY SQUAD 1 [THE CORE OF THE APPLE] ***

      N.Y.P.D. ESS TRUCK 5 ***

      EMERGENCY SERVICE 4 [ICE STATION ZEBRA] ***

      MINNESOTA

      STEARNS COUNTY SHERIFF COMMUNICATIONS

      STEARNS COUNTY SHERIFF ’S OFFICE

      MINNEAPOLIS POLICE

      Scans will be send on request. When possible make second chose, as the list changes frequently.

      Thanks

      Sgt. Joseph Borda

      28/02/07

      Scans will be send on request. Please make a second chose, since this list changes very often. Those marked *** are SPECIAL TRADE only.

      May I also take this opportunity in whishing all the collectors world-wide a Merry Christmas.

      05/02/07

      Sgt. Joseph Borda [Ret]

      www.joe-borda.de.vu

    • Joeseph Borda
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2007

        Hi All,

        Please find my updated U.S. Police Trade list. Always looking for other international, US Tribal, TX, NY, AK, FBI patches.

        All offers will be considered.

        U.S. TRADE LISTS.

        .

[...]

        EASTCHESTER POLICE DEPT.

        MINNESOTA

        STEARNS COUNTY SHERIFF COMMUNICATIONS

        STEARNS COUNTY SHERIFF ’S OFFICE

        MINNEAPOLIS POLICE

        MELROSE POLICE

        Scans will be send on request. When possible make second chose, as the list changes frequently.

        Thanks

        Sgt. Joseph Borda

        21/04/07