Hello, and let's trade

  • Mark Stampfl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 1999
      Hello Folks,
      I am one of the new guys you were told about. I am a FF (Driver) in
      Wisconsin, and have been collecting patches for 16 years. I am looking
      for patches, both Fire and EMS from some specific states. Wisconsin,
      Illinois, Maryland, Massachuttes, and any Western States. Also from
      Federal and Military installations. I have an extensive list of patches
      to trade, but it is not updated right now. If you are looking for a
      specific state, or area, please let me know. Thanks, and I look forward
      to doing some trading with you. Please contact me at my e-mail of
      fdnsbump@....
      Thanks
      Work Safe
      Mark Stampfl