website additions

  • thomas keating
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2006
      Hi Folks
      I am still adding patches for trade to my website.  There are 157 patches scanned and available for trade.  I created a new alblum--"US, Collection, not for trade" as I have promised that one to a friend.  A note about Commanche and Choctaw Nations tribal police patches.  I bought these after reading an article about  them in PC NEWS in 2003.  According to the article, they are authentic police patches, although they don't have the word "police."
      Tom

      http://www.imagestation.com/member/?name=tomkeating01

      Thomas Keating
      1571 Jamaica Sq.
      North Tonawanda, NY 14120-1852
      USA

      PhotoMail - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.
    • thomas keating
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2006
        Hi Folks
        I now have 233 traders scanned, divided into 6 alblums
        USA traders
        USA Special Units
        USA Federals
        Alaska
        International
        9-11 Memorial Uniform patches--only 1 of which is a uniform patch.  The other 21 are Memorial patches.
        I have put 4 or 5 patches in a Collection alblum(not for trade).

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2006
          Hi Folks
          I have made some additions to my website.  There are now 266 patches scanned and available for trade, plus  28 patch scans from my collection, not for trade.  Feel free to make comments in Guestbook section.  There are patches for trade from 37 states, 1 US territory(Guam) and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.  Foreign countries between 20 and 30.
          See below for my want list.
          Thanks
          Tom

          Albania