Patches for Trade

  • Scott Borland
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      I have the following patches for trade:

      * = Special Trade

      USA

      Federal Protective Service - Police
      Halix Police - Mass.
      Maryland State Police
      Town of Summerville Police
      Thornton Police
      Phoenix Police
      Borough of Waldwick Police - NJ
      Commonwealth of Mass. Police
      Boston Police - Special Operations *
      NYPD Firearms Instructor *
      KCMO Police Canine Corps
      Security Trinity Industries
      Millennum Security
      SGMC Security
      Protective Officer - Texas
      Security Officer (USA Eagle and Flag) Large Patch
      Beacon Paramedic - NY
      BLS EMT Certified

      AUSTRALIA

      Australian Protective Service Dog Squad *
      Australian Protective Service
      South Australian Police ( Blue Patch and Khaki Patch)

      I also have several items including K9 patches, Pins, Australian Patches and
      Fire Service items on ebay which can be viewed:

      http://members.ebay.com.au/aboutme/sbk9unit

      All patches are new unless marked (u).

      Scott Borland
      PICAA 993