firearms trade list

  • guy cabeen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2001
      I have the following firearms patches for trade for bomb squad / EOD patches
      that I need. Please take a look and see if you could use any and lets see if
      we can work out a trade!

      NEWARK POLICE FIREARMS FACILITY
      OLD STYLE NEW YORK STATE POLICE FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR
      NEW STYLE NEW YORK STATE POLICE FIREARMS TRAINING UNIT
      VICTORIA AUSTRALIA PRISONS PRACTICAL PISTOL CLUB INC.
      BEAVER VALLEY PA. POLICE REVOLVER LEAGUE 1987
      GEORGIA STATE BOARD OF PARDONS AND PAROLE FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR
      F.B.I. FORT DIX, N.J. FIREARMS TRAINING FACILITY
      KIRKLAND WA. POLICE FIREARMS TRAINING
      NYC CORRECTION ACADEMY FIREARMS UNIT
      VICTORIA AUSTRALIA DISTRICT FIREARMS OFFICER
      NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT POLICE FIREARMS UNIT
      PHILADELPHIA POLICE FIREARMS UNIT INSTRUCTOR
      SHOOTING INSTRUCTOR POLICE ACADEMY ANTWERP
      RIJKSWACHT SHOOTING INSTRUCTOR
      HONG KONG POLICE WEAPONS TRAINING DIVISION
      ROYAL HONG KONG POLICE V.I.P. PROTECTION UNIT
      F,B,I, SNIPER TAB
      KNOXVILLE TN FIREARMS TRAINING UNIT
      FRENCH MONTITEUR DE TIR
      NEW ZEALAND FIREARMS SECTION
      NETHERLANDS FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR
      F.B.I. DETROIT DIVISION FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR
      L.A.P.D. PISTOL TEAM
      OKLAHOMA TRIBAL ASSOC. FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR
      MONTICELLO NY POLICE FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR
      QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA FIREARMS & OPERATIONAL SURVIVAL INSTRUCTOR
      NEW SOUTH WALES AUSTRALIA POLICE WEAPONS TRAINING UNIT