US Tribal patches

  • Joseph Borda
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004

      Hello,

      Have the following US Tribal patches for sale/trade. Will only trade for US tribal patches that I need.

      Gila River Indian Police..AZ

      Hualapai Nation Police..AZ

      Sycuan Band of the Kumeyaay Nation Police..CA

      Coeur A’Alene Tribal Police..ID

      Umatilla Tribal Police..OG

      Blackfeet Law Enforcment Services Police..MT

      Muckleshoot Indian Tribe Police..WA

      Scans will be send on request.

      Thanks and good luck

      Sgt. Joseph Borda

      www.joe-borda.de.vu/

    • Joseph Borda
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2004

        Hello,

        Have the following US Tribal patches for sale/trade. Will only trade for US tribal patches that I need..

        Gila River Indian Police..AZ

        Hualapai Nation Police..AZ

        Sycuan Band of the Kumeyaay Nation Police..CA

        Coeur A’Alene Tribal Police..ID

        Umatilla Tribal Police..O

        Muckleshoot Indian Tribe Police..WA

        Ft.McDowell Yavapai Nation Police..AZ

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 23, 2004

            Hello,

            Have the following US Tribal patches for sale/trade. Will only trade for US tribal patches that I need. or will sell for $5 each .

            Gila River Indian Police..AZ

            Hualapai Nation Police..AZ

            Sycuan Band of the Kumeyaay Nation Police..CA

            Coeur A’Alene Tribal Police..ID

            Umatilla Tribal Police..OG

            Muckleshoot Indian Tribe Police..WA

            Cache Creek Tribal Patrol

            Pascua Yaqui Tribe Police..AZ

            Ft. McDowell Yavapai Nation Police..AZ

            San Juam Tribal Police..NM

            Scans will be send on request.

            Thanks and good luck

            Sgt. Joseph Borda

            www.joe-borda.de.vu/

          • Joeseph Borda
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006

              Hi All,

              Have the following US Tribal patches for trade. Will only trade for other US Tribal patches that I need.

              Fort Mc Dowell Indian Reservation Police..AZ

              Saginaw Chippewa Tribe Police..MI

              Flathead Indian Nation Police..MT

              Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians Police..MI

              Little River Band of Ottawa Indians Tribal Police..MI

              Scan will be send on request.

              Thanks and good luck

              Sgt. Joseph Borda [Ret]

              www.joe-borda.de.vu