  • ron ruhulessin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hello!  I have some additions to my trade list!  I will trade for anything that I do not already have.  One for one, two for two....etc.  New for new, used for used.  If you see anything that you are interested in, please e-mail me direct.  Stay Safe!!

      Shoulder Patches

      American Flag Patch (Used)

      Baltimore, Maryland (New)(2)

      Clackamas County, Oregon (Used) (6)

      Saint Anne�s Hospital Police, Massachusetts (New)

      St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana (Used)

      Rehoboth (Subdued), Massachusetts (New)

      New Zealand (Used)

      Generic Highway Patrol (Wheel/Arrow) (New)

      Lee County, Florida (Used)

      Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Canada (Used)

      Federal Protective Service Police (New)

      Tooele City, Utah (New)(2)

      New York City, New York (New)(3)

      Seattle, Washington (New)

      Department Of Defense Guard (New) (2)

      Salt Lake County Sheriff (New)(Old Issue)

      Generic Sheriff Back Patch (Subdued)(4�x6�)(New)

      Vernal City, Utah (Old Issue)(New)(4)

      Salt Lake City Police School Guard (New)(3)

      Yerington, Nevada (New) (3)

      Lycoming Security

      Cook County, Illinois Sheriff�s Police (New)

      De Montcalm Telecom (Dispatch), Quebec, Canada (New)

      Akron, Ohio (Used)

      Port Authority, New York/New Jersey (New)

      Bourne, Massachusetts (New)

      Bear Valley, California (new)(2)

      Prosperity, South Carolina (used)

      Western Australia, Australia (Used)

      Ontario Provincial Police, Canada (used)

      South Salt Lake SWAT, Utah (New)(3)

      Badge Patches

      Bonner Springs, Kansas (Gold)(Used)

      New Orleans, Louisiana (White)(New)

      Department Of Defense, Federal (Silver)(New)

      Generic Police (Silver)(New)(3)

      Generic Sheriff (New)(2)

      Salt Lake County Sheriff (New)(5)

      Mini-Cassia Criminal Justice Center (Silver)(3)

      Conservation Officer Wildlife Resources, Utah (New)(5)

      Crystal Lake Park District Police, Illinois (New)

       Hat Patches

      Salt Lake City (Swat), Utah (new)(2)

      Florida Highway Patrol (New)

      Michigan State Police (New)(2)