Alaska Patches

  • Explorer756@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2001
      I have shoulder patches from Alaska for sale or trade.  All are new unless
      noted.  I will trade for Alaska patches that I need. Please email me directly
      if interested. Thanks and stay safe always.

      $6  Alaska Department of Corrections
      $6  Alaska State Troopers (yellow letters)
      $6  Public Safety Officer - EMS, Fire, Police, SAR (dark brown border)
      $6  Public Safety Officer - EMS, Fire, Police, SAR (light brown border)
      $6  Public Safety Officer - EMS, Fire, Police, SAR (light blue border)

      Chris