who had the norwegian police-shirt for trade?

  • mlium@online.no
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2000
      a couple of months ago I mailed with a guy (I think he called him
      self biker-something)

      He had a nowegian police-shirt for trade for a norwegian correction-
      shirt. his police-shirt was to small...

      If you are out there, could you please contact me again (at email)

      If there are anyone out the who rcognize this man, could you please
      help me?My computer crashed a few months ago. so I lost all the email-
      adresses i had saved on my computer

      Thank you

      Morten