Looking for

  • G. Jackson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
      I am looking to collect EMT & Paramedic "State Patches." I would be
      willing to trade 1 for 1 (I have Tennessee). Please drop me a note if your
      intrested.

      Thanks!
      Glen---
      **** Knoxville's Nite - Lite News & Photography is now SPORTCAT Powered
      :-) ****
      ***Sportcat is the KING of all communications***
    • Glen Jackson
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 24, 1999
        I am looking for a EMS Star Of Life that is done like the Military. Olive Drab & Black... Or maybe tactical? I saw one in a life assist catalog about a year ago.... Please drop me a note.... I am wanting one for a hat, and one to keep!

        Also still looking for "State Certification" (EMT & P) patches. Will trade Tennessee patches! Thanks again!

        Glen---

        PS: Still havent tried to clean any of the old patches, havent had time or been brave enough :-)

        **** Knoxville's Nite - Lite News & Photography is now SPORTCAT Powered :-) ****
        ***Sportcat is the KING of all communications***
      • Scott Borland
        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2002
          I am looking for the following patches. I will provide a trade list upon
          request. I am also willing to buy. If you have either one of these could you
          also attach a scan with your reply thank you.

          British Columbia Police Patch

          &

          British Columbia K9 Police Patch

          Thank you

          Scott Borland
          PICAA 993

          sborland@...
        • Scott Borland
          Message 4 of 6 , May 8, 2002
            Thank you to the assistance of all. To redefine my search I am looking for
            any K9/Dog Squad patches from the Police within the British Columbia Region.

            Some include:

            Vancouver K9 Police Patch
            Vancouver City Dog Squad
            Victoria City Dog Squad
            New Westminster K9 Patch

            ETC

            If anyone has any of these patches willing to trade or sell please contact
            me. Further details below.

            > I am looking for the following patches. I will provide a trade list upon
            > request. I am also willing to buy. If you have either one of these could
            you
            > also attach a scan with your reply thank you.
            >
            > British Columbia Police Patch
            >
            > &
            >
            > British Columbia K9 Police Patch
            >
            > Thank you
            >
            > Scott Borland
            > PICAA 993
            >
            > sborland@...

          • Shane Bruce
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 20, 2003
              Message
              Hello All,

              I'm looking for a Wolf Point Volunteer Fire Dept patch. I'm also looking for a Wolf Point Police patch. I will trade or maybe even buy the fire patch. I will only trade for the police patch!

              Please let me know!!
              Shane
            • Shane Bruce
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 26, 2003
                Hello All,

                I'm looking for these patches:

                Northfield Center Fire Dept., Northfield Center, Ohio
                Brecksville Fire Dept., Brecksville, Ohio
                Peninsula Valley Fire District, Peninsula, Ohio
                Gwinnett County Fire Dept., Metro Atlanta, GA
                Winder Fire Dept., Winder, GA
                Atlanta Fire Dept., Atlanta, GA
                Las Vegas Fire & Rescue, Las Vegas, NV

                If you have any of those, please let me know!!!
                Shane

                --------------------------
                GET THE HOTTEST CONTENT & FEATURES
                Firehouse.com MembersZone
                http://cms.firehouse.com/launch/
                Get Your Own Free E-Mail!
                Firehouse.Com
                The Web's Community and Resouce for Fire, Rescue and EMS
                http://www.Firehouse.Com
                Shop Today for Everything Fire/Rescue/EMS
                From Books, to Tees, to Checks & Code 3
                http://www.firehouse.com/shop/