Fw: [iaba-members] Contract Postions open in CISCO, San Jose, CA.

  • Seyed Kazemi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2012
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: "smrghazi@..." <smrghazi@...>
      To: Sam <seyed_kazemi@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2012 8:22 PM
      Subject: Fw: [iaba-members] Contract Postions open in CISCO, San Jose, CA.

      --- On Tue, 9/4/12, Salman Zafar <z_salman@...> wrote:

      >From: Salman Zafar <z_salman@...>
      >Subject: [iaba-members] Contract Postions open in CISCO, San Jose, CA.
      >To: members@...-austin.org
      >Date: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 9:39 PM
      >

      >Asalam O' Aliakum All,
      >I've received following contract positions. IF interest please reachout to me directly, I'll provide you the details.
      >=======================
      >Several openings with CISCO in Oracle ERP.

      >Client:      CISCO
      >Location: San Jose, CA
      >Duration: Long Term
      > Primarily looking for experienced, 4 Architects (Techno functional experience would be ideal on ERP), 2 PM (ERP experience preferred) and 1 operation analyst in the CE space for our ensuing programs in FY 13. Out of the 4 architects needed, we would prefer that 2 of the architects have
      >

      >Regards
      >Salman

    • Davood Bakhtnia
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2012
        Hello ALL,

        Please take a look at the attached resume of my friend's daughter with BSEE (Tehran U.) and MSEE (USC) who is looking for a Jr. or internship position.

        Please feel free to contact Poona Saber directly via poona.saber@....

        I appreciate ALL your help greatly,
        Davood Bakhtnia