Welcome to the Paris Ringette Executive Group!

  • karlastonham
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2008
      HI Everyone
      This is an area I have just learned about. A place where we can chat
      amongst ourselves, post ideas, share files, vote on a topic online and
      it is free. I thought this maybe would cut down on some emails
      throughout the year, you will be notified though if a message is posted
      from anyone in the group. This may be a good way to communicate between
      meetings, post minutes etc. Check it out and let me know your thoughts!

      Karla