No activity in last 7 days
This group is for parents whose children are currently receiving speech therapy utilizing the Lidcombe Program for Early Childhood Stuttering. This is also appropriate for parents whose children have graduated from this program or are interested in finding out more about Lidcombe. It is a place where parents of children who stutter can share their experiences and support eachother.
- May 31, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.