Free Groups to Celebrate Brain Awareness Week

  • Lauren Culp, MFT
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      In Celebration of Brain Awareness Week March 10-16, I will be
      conducting small casual 90 minute groups that will introduce you to:

      1. Science-based information about the Mind, Brain, & Nervous System
      and the Impact on Relationships: How you can tame those "triggers"
      that throw you "off course" with your partner, spouse, children, etc.

      2. Academic Minds (the spectrum): Your Child's Developing Brain and
      Nervous System: tangible things you can do to support a well-adjusted
      life-long learner.

      3. Mindful Tools: Learn concrete tools that may change your brain and
      help you stay in the moment, access your intuition, and embrace your
      creativity. Lynda Golan, LCSW, will co-lead.

      Brain Awareness Week
      March 10-16, 2008

      http://www.sfn.org/baw

      Please RSVP & let me know which of the following times will work for
      you-space is limited:
      March 12
      Wed. 10 am
      Wed. 6:30 pm