01Feb06 - Free America's Nelson Mandela Fax to White House Chief of Staff, 11min05sec ending 5:51pm PST

  • David Crockett Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      01Feb06 - Free America's Nelson Mandela Fax to White House Chief of Staff,
      11min05sec ending 5:51pm PST

      President Carter refused this invitation
      from this group when they arrived as The Longest Walk
      from San Francisco to Washington DC arriving mid-July
      of 1978. This time President Bush can say yes, and he
      can pardon America's Nelson Mandela, Leonard Peltier,
      ASAP, which will guarantee a positive cease-fire reaction
      from Islamic Jihad type folks doing us ill around the world.

      From: Leonard Peltier Defense Committee

      Message from Leonard Peltier regarding
      Dennis Banks and the Sacred Run,

      Aho my relations,

      For the past few weeks, I have been receiving daily updates from the Leonard

      Peltier Defense Committee regarding the rallies, events, and support that
      you
      my supporters are organizing for Feb. 6, 2006. You can not imagine how good
      it
      feels to hear the daily reports! Words can not express my appreciation to
      each
      and every one of you who will be remembering me on Feb 6, 2006, the 30th
      year of my false imprisonment for the illegal means used to extradite me
      from
      Canada, and the unjust fraudulent methods used by the United States
      Department
      of Justice and its agency the FBI to falsely convict and maintain my
      imprisonment. Everyday as I hear the daily updates from the LPDC, I go back
      my cell and share with my brothers, that I have not been forgotten, that the

      past thirty years have not been in vain. I thank you! I also want to thank
      you
      for contacting the LPDC and offering your support and coordinating the
      events
      with the team at the LPDC. The LPDC is the center of communication between
      me and you, my supporters I ask that you continue to provide your support
      and
      continue to contact the LPDC, for I am in constant communication with the
      LPDC.

      I recently sent a message via American Indian Movement Today on World Talk
      Radio, by my LPDC staff. For those of you who did not hear the broadcast I
      will repeat my message. "I send each and every one of you my regards. The
      past
      thirty years have been a difficult battle. I ask that you bring me home and
      work in Unity!" I could elaborate on how difficult the past thirty years
      have
      been, the hardships, the torture, the lost of love ones who have gone to the

      spirit world but that is not my style and again must tell you that your
      support and unity brings me much strength and hope.

      I do however feel the need to address the emotional hardships that I have
      experienced when people I have given my loyalty have made false allegations
      about me and have caused not only great emotional pain, but who have also
      organized benefits in my name and yet the funding is never sent to the LPDC
      assist in the struggle. At this time I must publicly announce that I,
      Leonard
      Peltier and the Leonard Peltier Defense Committee are not affiliated with
      Dennis Banks and or The Sacred Run that is being organized by Dennis Banks.

      I have been notified that an event and/or prayer circle is being held in my
      honor on Feb 6 at The Federal Building, 13th Street at Clay, in Oakland, and

      at 6pm at the Unitarian Hall in Berkeley, California. For reasons well known

      to Dennis Banks, I will not be affiliated with him nor his prayer circle,
      and
      or any of his future projects. Further I demand that he not speak my name
      when promoting his projects and/or himself.

      The time has come to take a stand against those
      who use my struggle for their own motives and profit.
      This behavior only hurts me and my struggle for freedom.
      To all of you who have sincere intentions in your heart
      and will be honoring me on Feb. 6, I send to you
      a warrior's embrace and say pilamaya (thank you).

      In the Spirit of Crazy Horse,

      Leonard Peltier

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The Leonard Peltier Support Group of New Eagleland
      Will meet in honor of Leonard, sharing films, discussions
      At the Community Meeting Room upstairs at the
      Green Fields Market, 144 Main St. Greenfield, MA
      Monday, February 6, 2006 from 5:00 to 8pm

      WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON FEB 6, 2006?

      For a world wide list of events on Feb. 6th, see:
      http://www.leonardpeltier.org/worldevents.htm

      For more information, you can call the LPDC @ 915-533-6655
      Email info@... and share your plans and ideas.
      Leonard Peltier Defense Committee
      http://www.leonardpeltier.org

      [Culture2010] - Global Culture of Peace Networking Group

      Category: Cultures & Community > Countries and Cultures

      This group is networking in support of the goal of the United Nations
      2001-2010 International Decade, mandating a Culture of Peace and Nonviolence
      for the Children of the World, towards implementing a plan to accomplish
      this goal globally by 2010 as a global peace loving "Culture2010".

      Monday October 9 John Lennon's Birthday - Imagine Loving Peace

      Sacred Circle Welcomes Men and Women Leadership of All Nations

      Human Harmonious Convergence Switzerland.2006

      Global Movement for National Departments and Ministries of Peace

      Harmonious Convergence Community Sacred Circle Process

      Convening Third Party Convergence Council in Chicago 2006

      September 1-4 Labor Day Chicago Harmonious Convergence

      Sacred Circle Healing Mind One Hearted People

      "Politics and Spirituality Converging Harmoniously"

      Third Party Harmonious Convergence Conferences

      NY City, Chicago, Washington DC, Denver, SF, Sacramento, Eugene...

      New York City Harmonious Convergence: March 15-19

      March 20: NYC Peacewalk 9AM Strawberry Fields to UN

      New York City Global Peace Sunday September 17
      -- Central Park Sacred Circle of One Million --

      June 8-10 Golden Gate Park Global Peace Zone Expo

      June 9-11 Eugene Oregon Healing Rainbow Circle

      June 12-14 Sacramento Flag Day Circle

      June 16-17 Denver Colorado Culture of Peace Expo

      June 21 Rainbow Colorado World Peace and Prayer Day

      July 4 USA American Culture of Peace Day Celebrations

      http://groups.yahoo.co/group/Caravan2006

      Related Link:
      http://www.unesco.org/manifesto2000/default.asp?part=IND/USA/585/QCW
      <http://www.unesco.org/manifesto2000/default.asp?part=IND/USA/585/QCW>
      Post message: Culture2010@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: Culture2010-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Did you Sign M2K yet? Become a Global CoP Messenger!

      [Global-CoP] - Global Culture of Peace Messenger Groups

      Category: Cultures & Community > Issues and Causes
      > Peace and Nonviolence > Conflict Resolution

      This group is to network in support of the goal of the United Nations
      2001-2010 International Decade, mandating a Culture of Peace and Nonviolence
      for the Children of the World, we signatories of Manifesto2000, committed to
      "Demonstrating and Implementing a Global Culture of Peace" as we "Imagine
      Loving Peace" - our culture of peace message.

[...]

      We All Sign UN Manifesto2000
      http://www.unesco.org/manifesto2000/default.asp?part=IND/USA/585/QCW

      Related Link: (NOTE - Participation in this group requires you to Sign M2K)
      [Click to Sign Manifesto 2000 and become a UN Culture of Peace Messenger]
      http://www.unesco.org/manifesto2000/default.asp?part=IND/USA/585/QCW
      <http://www.unesco.org/manifesto2000/default.asp?part=IND/USA/585/QCW>
      Post message: Global-CoP@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: Global-CoP-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      NOTE: Participation requires you Sign UN Manifesto 2000
      to become a United Nations Culture of Peace Messenger

      DCW personal intro with references

      What role/path my steps are following

      (2/1/2006 2:30 PM)

      David Crockett Williams Jr (III) has been an independent mendicant
      American Peace Movement Organizer, since the late 1970's in
      the Santa Barbara area, following the teachings of Fujii Guruji
      with inspiration from his family's faith in the Sai Baba Avatar,
      involved in sales and sales management extensively since 1967.
      He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry with honors
      from California State University at Northridge, the Chartered Life
      Underwriter life insurance and financial planning certification from
      the American College in Bryn Mawr PA, and since 1973 has been
      a practicing grapho-analyst applying this empirical discipline of
      holographic psychology to application of his Tetron Thesis about
      the chemical physics of light and its human mind's consciousness
      orientation function of light, Tetron, to the psibernetics program
      called Torahk as a computer coordinated information exchange and
      "cybernetic direction with error feedback control info-loops" new
      kind of "program" for the direct cause of, personal and global,
      "true peace with harmony among all life and free natural abundance
      as paradise on Earth," our certain future. He has been a believer in
      the Rainbow Family Tribe since his first Rainbow Family Gathering
      Sacred Circle, July 4, 1977, New Mexico, Truth or Consequences.
      Following Fujii Guruji's respect for the native American tribal
      cultures of peace as "the fountainhead and source of lasting peace
      in the future" Williams has assisted and participated in ceremony
      since 1976 with various indigenous American spiritual leaders
      including Hopi Interpreter Thomas Banyacya, Miniconjou Lakota
      Medicine Chief Archie Fire Lame Deer in Santa Barbara, Mohawk
      Chief Jake Swamp of the Haudenosaunee Tree of Peace Society,
      and at World Peace and Prayer Day summer solstice in Costa Rica
      with Lakota Chief Arvol Looking Horse courtesy of sponsorship by
      Jose Arguelles for whose 1999 Conference on Peace and Time there
      he co-chaired "peace" with one of his mentors, Rev. Yusen Yamato,
      initiator of the UN50th Global Peace Walk, 1995 & 2000 NYC-SF-NYC
      (dob 5-17-45 Newport RI) http://www.rainbowguide.info
      <http://www.rainbowguide.info/>
      http://www.dharmawalk.org <http://www.dharmawalk.org/> -
      http://www.peacepagoda.org <http://www.peacepagoda.org/>
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/tetron2.html
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/vision.html
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/history.html
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/india96.html
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/gpw.html
      http://www.treeofpeacesociety.info <http://www.treeofpeacesociety.info/>
      http://www.thehopiway.com <http://www.thehopiway.com/>
      http://www.wolakota.org <http://www.wolakota.org/>
      http://www.sacredrun.org <http://www.sacredrun.org/>
      http://www.leonardpeltier.org <http://www.leonardpeltier.org/>

      -1David<3- 2/1/2006 5:25 PM

      http://www.igas.com <http://www.igas.com/>

      http://www.sathyasai.org <http://www.sathyasai.org/>

      Please read my public science paper on the climate crisis
      and what needs to be done immediately to fix the problem
      and stabilize the climate before it is too late:
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/gear.html

      http://www.earthregenerationsociety.org

      Check out this story from Jan31:
      http://news.yahoo.com/fc/World/Climate_Change

      DCW<3 Personal Introduction Distance Learning
      Rainbow Information Bulletin List

      [DCW3] * DCW<3 Distance Learning Rainbow Informed

      Category: Schools & Education > Distance Learning

      This announcement list publishes public archive info to introduce over the
      distances of the internet information to those interested in learning of the
      living loving rainbow life story and message of:

      DCW<3

      Please help me network for a rainbow uprising of love in all hearts!

      Rainbow Love War Leader Great Spirit All My Relations Guide Me Please

      A Caliph of The Caliphate of the
      Caliphornia State of Mind Network Group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Caliphornia

      "May Peace Manifest as God's Will"

      - 1David<3 - 2/1/2006 5:25 PM - dcw

      gear2000@...
      Global Emergency Alert Response 2000
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000

      David Crockett Williams Jr. (III) dob 17May45 ~35yrs a
      Graphoanalyst: www.igas.com
      Bachelor of Science, Chemistry: www.csun.edu
      Chartered Life Underwriter: www.theamericancollege.edu
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/vision.html
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/tetron2.html
      Tetron is the human mind's consciousness orientation function of light.

      Camp David California
      661-867-2877 - Future Home:
      Paradise Valley Movie Ranch
      13554 Paradise Valley Road
      Twin Oaks, Caliente CA 93518
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/paradise-valley.html

      World Peace Walk - China Peacewalk: 01May06
      Jerusalem Peace Walk: Easter 16Apr, August 15, Christmas.2006
      Bethlehem to Jerusalem Interfaith Peace Prayer Pilgrimage Walk
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/jerusalem.html

      Science & Technology in Society & Public Policy
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DCWilliams

      Cultures & Community - Issues & Causes
      Peace and Nonviolence - Conflict Resolution
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Rainbow-Family-Tribe

      http://www.treeofpeacesociety.info
      http://www.thehopiway.com
      http://www.wolakota.org
      http://www.dharmawalk.org
      http://www.sacredrun.org
      11FebSF-Apr22DC The Earth-Day Sacred Run For Our Lives

      Related Link: http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/history.html
      Post message: DCW3@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: DCW3-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To see index of compiled messages to [DCW<3]: