Hi Everyone~~~~>

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2002
      Hi Everyone hope your day was a pleasant one ~~ There's Native songs in
      this site ~~~~~~~~~>Jeanne

      http://library.thinkquest.org/3081/styles.htm?tqskip1=1&tqtime=0115
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15 2:13 PM
        hope your day was a good one ~Beautiful here in Massachusetts enjoy your
        night ~HUGS~
        ~~~~~~~>Jeanne aka Butterfly Dancer

        http://ladynwavs.com/spiritsinthewind.html
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2003
          I had a great time at the powwow i attended here in Michigan March 1-2
          at Bakers College with Maureen Charlie and Larry Irons ~Charlie and
          Larry carried in the vet's flag with George Martin it was a weekend to
          remember ~Dancing in the circle with Larry (Zicahota) we also did the
          two step my first time it was wonderful :-) Met friends and new ones got
          a few things from the Venders wow what Beautiful items they all had
          fantastic~
          took pictures and will post them when i can~ Had fry Bread yummy for the
          tummy :-)
          The Drummers and singers were great I sat right near them so i could
          hear every sound of those drum beats.
          One drum group was "Many Voices" from Rose Bud~The other is "Spirit
          Wind"
          Many Dancers and one fancy Dancer Navajo he was great~And a little girl
          with power of a teen on the floor she is 8 and got the title of Miss
          Indiana she did the traditional dance and the shawl dance stayed close
          to me sometimes on the dance floor ~I will have pictures of her soon to
          post~
          I also danced with the Traditional woman what a treat and the Native
          American's held up their fans to us on the outer side of the circle as
          we did for the Traditional men~And when the vets held the flags ~
          I do hope that anyone in this Village that hasn't attended a Powwow will
          do so
          soon it's the greatest.
          That's it for now ~If you have attended a Powwow If you like let us know
          ok i know we would love hearing all about it~
          All stay well and soon Spring will be here ~~~>Jeanne (Butterfly Dancer)