My Native Heritage~~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2002
      I recieved this the other day from my Cousin In Calif. wow I said to my
      Daugh. I feel In my heart that I will hear something In Jan. about my
      Indian Heritage and here It is~~ I am still looking Into It when I visit
      the Morman Church near me and looking Into seeing the Disc. and my Dad's
      side also there Is Iroq.and searching Abenaki on my Dad's side~~ I was
      told In Quebec Canada the Iroq. are Mohawk ~~ Photo of my (Memere)
      Grandmother Cordelia Is below. ~~~~~>Jeanne Ps A happy Camper here :-)

      Dear Jeanne, It was nice talking to you yesterday, it is so much more
      personal then E-mail. I dug it some more on the Roy genealogy and
      thought I would send it to you today. This is some of what I got from
      the Mormon Church data and Uncle Joe. The Roy family came from Quebec,
      near Montreal. Grandpa Leon was six years old at the time. Cordelia
      Deshaies came to St. Petaera, Quebec when she was five years old. She is
      1/2 Iroquois Indian. The Iroquois dominated Quebec. It was nice having
      our talk session yesterday. I am going to research more info and will
      send it when I get it together. Love, Dorothy