Re: Weird N.J.

  • bigscoop@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2002
      Thanks Jeanne---I'm just another paranormal lover. I'm always
      searching for new things to read and if I like them I pass them on.
      I want to thank everyone here.... as, I have really been enjoying the
      posts and the discussions that this group has.
      Susan~

      Message: 4
         Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:47:22 -0500 (EST)
         From: FrenchIndian@...
      Subject: Re: Weird N.J.
      Wooooooo~Love this site thank's Bigscoop~~~~~~~~>Jeanne