Re: [Paranormalvortex] Weird N.J.

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2002
      Wooooooo~Love this site thank's Bigscoop~~~~~~~~>Jeanne
    • bigscoop@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2002
        Thanks Jeanne---I'm just another paranormal lover. I'm always
        searching for new things to read and if I like them I pass them on.
        I want to thank everyone here.... as, I have really been enjoying the
        posts and the discussions that this group has.
        Susan~

        Message: 4
           Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:47:22 -0500 (EST)
           From: FrenchIndian@...
        Subject: Re: Weird N.J.
        Wooooooo~Love this site thank's Bigscoop~~~~~~~~>Jeanne