Re: Weird N.J.

  • intothevortex1
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2002
      Thank you bigscoop for all the great webpages! :-) I enoy reading what you send us.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2002
        Wooooooo~Love this site thank's Bigscoop~~~~~~~~>Jeanne
      • bigscoop@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2002
          Thanks Jeanne---I'm just another paranormal lover. I'm always
          searching for new things to read and if I like them I pass them on.
          I want to thank everyone here.... as, I have really been enjoying the
          posts and the discussions that this group has.
          Susan~

          Message: 4
             Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:47:22 -0500 (EST)
             From: FrenchIndian@...
          Subject: Re: Weird N.J.
          Wooooooo~Love this site thank's Bigscoop~~~~~~~~>Jeanne