It was the year of great sadness: 2001

  • intothevortex1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2002
      Great babylon 5 quote that sums up last year. The events of sept 11th will always remind us what hate does. Let that be our battle cry to unite like never before!

      "It was the year of fire; the year of destruction; the year we took back what was ours.
      "It was the year of rebirth; the year of great sadness; the year of pain and a year of joy.
      "It was a new age; it was the end of history; it was the year everything changed.
      "The year is 2261; the place - Babylon 5."