Chronic Wasting Disease Triples

  • bigscoop@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002
      I happened to see this link when "Inavortex" posted the website to
      the group. I am wondering if any of you have this chronic wasting
      disease in your area? I live in the
      state of Washington and we now have had several elk affected by this
      disease in Eastern Oregon. I heard several news reports regarding this
      subject and then it all of a vanished. What I did hear was.... that
      hunters were going to be restricted to hunt in that area until they
      could look into the problem more. They did not want people spreading
      the disease or eating meat that has been infected.
      Susan
      http://www.organicconsumers.org/madcow/triple122301.cfm