File - Moderatornews

  • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 1, 2002
      Moderate: We want to exend our best wishes to everyone here. The news is that we will be working to assist everyone in whatever they need or want. We cannot serve you without questions and debate. I am asking moderators to throw out some topics to get the group going. Lets see what is a hot topic and what is not. I am going to open a pull on what topic we want to cover.

      Membersnews
      Update: 18 members. News: No community news to report at this time.

      Webmasternews: I need a chat server please help.
    • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 2, 2002
        Moderate: Everything is runningn smoothly. I want to thank everyone for their hard work. I want to thank all the moderators for your efforts to make Paranormalvortex egroup a great place to stay. We have grown slowly. But it has been stable growth. And with that in mind I want to thank our loyal subscribers for your time and effort.

        Membersnews
        Update: 20 members. News: No community news to report at this time.

        Webmasternews: Seeking a free dot com domain name. Contact me if you know any place I can go that is free or charge very low hosting fees.
      • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 1, 2002
          Moderate: There will be a moderator chat to dicuss our future as an egroup. The public in invited. Time and chat server TBA.

          Membersnews
          Update: 31 members.
          News: The growth of this egroup is going to challenge us. I have already discovered many ways to help the community grow. People come and they go so we must have a plan of growth meeting place and time TBA. I am going to open a poll to get feedback on what we need to do to enshure positive growth and to keep members we have. We have done well dispite many setbacks and we must find ways to meet the challenges the arise both from yahoogroups, and gaining growth and respect in the paranormal community.

          Webmasternews: Seeking a free dot com domain name. Contact me if you know any place I can go that is free or charge very low hosting fees. I am also seeking advanced HTML webpage design lessions.
        • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 2 12:09 AM
                    Moderate: There will be a moderator chat to dicuss our future as an egroup. The public in invited. Time and chat server TBA.

                    Membersnews
                    Headquarters; Lakeview, Oregon.
                    Update: 23 members.
                    2 Moderators
                    0 Webmasters
                    0 webcast/talk radio broadcasts
                    0 Tech staff

                    News: No current news

                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 2, 2002
                      Moderate: There will be a moderator chat to dicuss our future as an egroup. The public in invited. Time and chat server TBA.

                      Membersnews
                      Headquarters; Lakeview, Oregon.
                      Update:

                      2 Advisers
                      31 Members
                      1 Webmasters
                      1 Webpage
                      0 webcast/talk radio broadcasts
                      0 Tech staff
                      0 Paranormal researchers
                      0 Chatclub places - Option Klamath Falls, Oregon.
                      0 UFOLOGISTS

                      News: Seeking staff to fill in important posts at Paranormalvortex. All on a voluntery basis, takes time and research. Talk to the adviser, Jon Miler, intothevortex1@... if you want to volunter to help.

                      Webmasternews: Seeking a free dot com domain name. Contact me at intothevortex1@... if you know any place I can go that is free or charge very low hosting fees. I am also seeking advanced HTML webpage design lessons.
                    • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com