Diplomats very concerned over secercy

  • intothevortex1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Please pass this on to others. This disturbing trend is to hold people in jail on immigration violations and not tell anyone who they are and why they are being detained is very troubling. I agree we must try and fight terrorism why when does it cross over into human rights violations? John Ashcroft has the biggest ego I have ever seen. He is power mad beyond. Reminds me much like Bush. Very scary.

      http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/01/01/inv.diplomats.detainees/index.html