nywish

  • UnTamedPony@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2001
    • Heidibadeidi@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2001
        I want to say Happy New Year, and may the creator, no matter whom you
        believe that is, blesses you in all ways this coming year.

        Love,
        Heidi
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 31, 2001
          Happy New Year Heidi and may It be one with good health and lots of Love
          ;-)
          ~~~~~~~>Jeanne
        • winterfury@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 31, 2001
            Happy New Year to you too Heidi and to the rest of the list too. :-)

            Peace~Love~Light
            Dancing Wolf
          • Awanook@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 1, 2002

              Visions

              Of
              The New Day

              SultryRose's Email Signatures

              Mitakuye Oyasin
            • Heidibadeidi@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 1, 2002
                Thankies very much AWA. I hope your 2002 is the best year yet, you're
                the most beautiful intelligent person i know and i'm glad you're my
                friend.

                Love
                Heidi