Re: [Paranormalvortex] code talkers

  • Heidibadeidi@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2001
      Guilt maybe? A feeling that they have to keep native americans down to
      appease themselves? I just don't know. But it stinks big time. Reminds
      me of Ira Hayes...he helped lift the flag at Iwo Jima, then died drunk
      and alone in a ditch because he felt he now belonged to neither side,
      and neither side recognized him...Not his own people nor the military or
      the country he gave so much to defend.

      ~Heidi
    • Awanook@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 28, 2001

        Visions

        Of
        The New Day

        SultryRose's Email Signatures

        Mitakuye Oyasin
      • Heidibadeidi@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2001
          I believe there is good and bad in all of us too. I grew up in an
          extremely racist place. Not what people consider the norm in
          racism...not against natives or black ppl...against white ppl. So i
          learned hands on how it feels, maybe that also helped to make my path,
          along with my great mother. I thank her for all the wisdom she has
          imparted in me. She's where i got the code talkers site from. She knows
          what's important to me, so tries to help me out when she can. Love &
          Hugs

          ~Heidi