Re: [Paranormalvortex] code talkers

  • Awanook@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2001

      Visions

      Of
      The New Day

      SultryRose's Email Signatures

      Mitakuye Oyasin
    • Heidibadeidi@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 28, 2001
        Guilt maybe? A feeling that they have to keep native americans down to
        appease themselves? I just don't know. But it stinks big time. Reminds
        me of Ira Hayes...he helped lift the flag at Iwo Jima, then died drunk
        and alone in a ditch because he felt he now belonged to neither side,
        and neither side recognized him...Not his own people nor the military or
        the country he gave so much to defend.

        ~Heidi
      • Awanook@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 28, 2001

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 29, 2001
            I believe there is good and bad in all of us too. I grew up in an
            extremely racist place. Not what people consider the norm in
            racism...not against natives or black ppl...against white ppl. So i
            learned hands on how it feels, maybe that also helped to make my path,
            along with my great mother. I thank her for all the wisdom she has
            imparted in me. She's where i got the code talkers site from. She knows
            what's important to me, so tries to help me out when she can. Love &
            Hugs

            ~Heidi