Art Bell

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2001
      Art Bell is one of the most well known talk radio show hosts in America. He is a paranormal talk show host and he can be heared in most major radio markets. Try looking up your radio station up for Art Bell. I can pick up Art out of KOH reno, KOMO A.M 1.000 Seattle and KFI L.A. I live up where I get pretty good radio at night but forget about getting anything during the day. I believe Art Bell has Windows Media Player that webtv can use. Please check your airing time for Art. Thanks.

      Art Bell; http://www.artbell.com/