Re: [Paranormalvortex] Bigfoot!!

  • Awanook@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 11 , May 26, 2001
      GM CATHY!! OF COURSE I'LL FORGIVE YOU! MY LIFE IS ABOUT MOTHER EARTH
      AND ALL IT'S INHABITANTS. WE, AS HUMANS MAKE MISTAKES EVERY DAY, EVEN
      LIL OLE ME!!!! I'M THE ONE WHO IS SORRY! I DON'T SHOUT AT
      PEOPLE, WHICH AT THE BEGINNING THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT!! NOW, MOST
      OF THE REGULARS TYPE IN CAPS FOR ME. YOU ARE MY SISTER AND WE ARE
      ALL RELATED!! ANYWAYS, HAVE A "SUPER" WEEKEND! AND HAVE A "GREAT"
      DAY!!!

      With Love and Respect
      Your Friend and Relative