Independent media. Mainsteam media VS non mainsteam media.

    Message 1 of 8 , May 26, 2001
      I am so tired of corprate mainstream media. The topic of bigfoot was covered pretty good, if you have anymore imput on bigfoot please go ahead and keep posting on that topic but now we are going to switch gears and talk about how the mainstream media loves to hide behind the lie that UFO's do not exist and that we are all alone in this universe. What I cannot stand is the lack of quality that http://www.cnn.com has on the news stories that effect our lives. The mainstream media seems to follow a very corprate agenda, hiding the truth about what is really going on in America and the world. We all know the CIA, FBI and many other agencies follow the lead that the KGB did (and is still doing) during the cold war. The secretcy machine in our government is a long standing position that the leaders of this country follow. The truth is not told for many reasons, some are good reasons, and others horrible and should not stand. The issue of UFO's has raged for almost 50 years. Now we have a crisis in washington D.C, after Bu$h was selected by the supreme court, and during this piriod of time we must be vigilant of what is going on in our halls of power. UFO's will not be revealed as fact as long as Bu$h is in that whitehouse. In fact I doubt if UFO's will become common knowlege for a very longtime. America's main problem is that they allow all this to happen to them, they do not stand up and clamor for the truth about UFO's. How can we stand up to a president that was not elected by the people? Clearly we have a major problem. But the main topic is not who stole the election, it is how the heck to we get at the truth? We have a real problem with the nasty behavior of our shadow secret government. We must work together to build a system of truth about UFO's The American people need to wake up and look to a new way of life, one where the truth is important, and where our leaders tell us the truth without hiding and going against the will of the people. The mainstream media does not talk about paranormal topics because its too frenge, that is their claim, its for kooks, I hate that when they have the kind of thinking. A open mind comes and talks about ALL topics with and open mind, and never judges without facts and proof. We know a lot of the topics we cover are on the edge. I like it when people try and find out and question everything, and its time we question our so called leaders, question our way of life, question everything, but in good spirit not go around doing put downs and low blows. I qestion most things we see in the mainstream media because it is biased. I pose this question for you all. What do you think we should do to get at the truth when the system is so biased and so blatently for secretcy and fear? Topic; Mainstream media VS non mainsteam media.

      URL; http://indymedia.org/
    • Awanook@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 8 , May 26, 2001
        GM BRO!!! LOVE READING YOUR ARTICLES, YOU DO YOUR BEST WHEN YOU
        UNCOVER ISSUES THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO TALK ABOUT BECAUSE THEY
        FEEL PEOPLE WILL THINK THEIR CRAZY! WELL, I KNOW YOU ARE DOING ONE HECK
        OF A JOB TAKING RISKS WHERE NO-ONE HAS DARED TO GO! I APPLAUD
        YOU AND ALL IN YOUR ENDEAVORS!!!!!!!!!! I WISH YOU WERE HERE BECAUSE I
        HAVE A FANTASTIC BOOK AND PICTURES, NOT TO MENTION THE TWO VIDEOS I
        HAVE ON UFO'S> LOVE THOSE UFO'S!!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY! AND A FUN, SAFE
        WEEKEND! LOVE YOU ALL MY RELATIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        With Love and Respect
        Your Friend and Relative
        Message 3 of 8 , May 26, 2001
          The quickening news by Art Bell; http://www.artbell.com/quicknews.html
          Message 4 of 8 , May 26, 2001
            Why do I have to go to another countries news service to get international news? I am so sick of the biased American media. I am so glad for the BBC news from England but very sad about our own media here in the states.

            BBC; http://news.bbc.co.uk/
            Message 5 of 8 , May 26, 2001
              Here is a site that will piss off the mainstreamers lol. I love it. I do happen to not like Howard Stern at all yuck, Art Bell is a lot batter than ba ba booey. LMAO.

              Counter Culture news; http://www.counterculture.com/
              Message 6 of 8 , May 27, 2001
              • Awanook@webtv.net
                Message 7 of 8 , May 27, 2001
                  WHAT WOULD WE DO IF WE DIDN'T HAVE YOU??????YOUR VERY
                  KNOWLEDGEABLE!!!!!!! HUGGS

                  With Love and Respect
                  Your Friend and Relative
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 27, 2001