Re: [Paranormalvortex] Re: Bigfoot real or fake? Warning long post.

  • Awanook@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 19 , May 25 11:22 PM
      Speaking of spiritual beings, some years back om two separate
      ceremonies, was gidted with two articles from the spirit world. One
      was a very small medicine wheel, the other being a very old small
      Eagle feather. I put the two together and place this on the pipe
      during SUNDANCE.so when difts are given i accept these gifts humbly.
      I also was gifted by having the Spirits talk to me in ceremonies. As
      you already know, have had many Spiritual experience, of which I hold
      dearly. Chi-Megwetch, my brother!

      With Love and Respect
      Your Friend and Relative
    • Angelik
      Message 2 of 19 , May 27 11:51 PM
        I'm happy to be with you all...
        Paranaormal topics are my favourites and I promise not
        to tease ppl (lol)...
        I also believe in the existance of Bigfoots and as
        Jon said we should protect the place where they are
        supposed to live and we must also protect our mother
        Earth.To my mind,I think they are a kind of
        prehistorical men who did not evolve.
        They are not described as being dangerous,that's why I
        find stupid that some men look to catch one with
        their silly guns,I think they already hurted so much
        animals...
        Can't they let Bifoots quiet? Is their hunger of
        trophies and celebrity so important to satisfy ?

        Message 3 of 19 , May 28 2:29 AM
          I agree. Humans tend to be so barbaric. It seems we all need to start acting like the smart evolved beings we should be. A bigfoot is part of the web, we are all part of the web and it is time we act like we are responisble for ourselves, and our planet. We only have one planet to live on so far.

          Message 4 of 19 , May 28 5:44 AM
            SWEETY, YOU ARE REACHING OUT AND HAPPY THAT PEOPLE ARE RESPONDING!!
            KEEP UP THE BEAUTIFUL WORK!! LOVE YOU!

            With Love and Respect
            Your Friend and Relative
          • Angelik
            Message 5 of 19 , May 28 11:07 PM
              Hello Awa sis !
              I wanna thank you for your support..you are a dear!
              I'm a teaser since 1998 (the first time I met
              Americans lol)...and I can tell today that it suits me
              well...
              In France,they are not open minds and they would
              rather say that I'm crazy!
              I love American ppl but I adore Native ppl that' a
              fact.I consider you all as my family and I can say
              that I never had so good friends as now with you all..
              Thanx you for you friendship...
              Love you too sis!

              German teaser.

              Message 6 of 19 , May 29 5:30 AM
                YOU ARE VERY WELCOME!!! "SIS" TY FOR YOUR SWEET WORDS! OUR BRO IS
                ONE I REFER TO AS A "KEEPER!" DON'T YOU AGREE? LOL WE ALL LOVE VOR
                AS HE SAYS IT LIKE IT IS!

                With Love and Respect
                Your Friend and Relative
              • Angelik
                Message 7 of 19 , May 29 10:58 PM
                  I agree with you Awa,our sweety Vorty is a
                  Keeper...and a funny bunny too..
                  Have you ever been in American Indians at Talkcity ?
                  I've never had the luck to meet you there...hope we'll
                  meet there and have a good time...
                  Take care sis...

                  German Angelik.

                  Message 8 of 19 , May 29 11:02 PM
                    THAT'S WHERE I MET VOR! HE WRITES AWESOME POETRY!!! JUST CAME FROM
                    AMERICAN INDIANS CHAT IN TALKCITY!!

                    With Love and Respect
                    Your Friend and Relative
                  • Angelik
                    Message 9 of 19 , May 29 11:11 PM
                      OK sis gonna try to go at TC too...

                      --- Awanook@... a écrit : > THAT'S WHERE I MET

                      Message 10 of 19 , May 29 11:23 PM
                        WILL BE | GOIN O BED AS ON S I'h FINISHED HER! HUGGS!

                        With Love and Respect
                        Your Friend and Relative