UFO encounter

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 3:14 PM
      Back in 1996 I lived in Port Orchard Washington near Bremerton.Bremerton has a major naval base there and many people reportedsightings of UFO's in the area. It was a cool fall night in august?Or september I can't remember. Anyway I took a step outside my house.I lived in the outskirts of town near a place called Manchester nearthe fairy docks going to seattle about 15 miles east from Manchester.The UFO was spotted hovering about 20 or so miles south of where Iwas at. The UFO looked like a spotlight at first. It was on its sidebeaming it's light down towards the East. It slowly turned overtowards me moving North. It became easier to see. It was a Trianglershaped craft. It made a light ssssss sound. It was black on thebottom as far as I could tell and had a glowing dome on the middle ofit. It had three lights on the tips of its triagle. It was very strange indeed. The UFO slowly moved over my head moving towards Bremerton Naval Base. I wonder if it was a craft from another world or one of ours? We may never know. That night my mom saw a BIGGER UFO same shape. headed in thesame direction. It was one strange night! Sure wish I had a camra!Grrr Always out of film when you need one lol.~Moderator Paranormalvortex~