Prayers needed~~~~>

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2001
      Good Morning~My Mom had a bad heart attack yesterday the Doc, said It
      was close when I walked Into the ICU I didn't like what I seen she was
      all wired up and
      on Life support ~~that will be taken off in the morning she's Is doing
      better I stayed right by her side with my two sisters and Brother and
      other family members were there. Her Grandchildern had a hard time with
      this It hurt me to see them~ your prayers and smoke I know will have
      lots to do with her coming out of this the Creator will be Listening.
      ~Thursday before this happen she wasn't feeling good I meditated for her
      and lit sweet grass and sage I am happy now that I did
      that. I will keep you all updated on her recorvery thank's again
      hugs~~~~~~>Jeanne
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2002
        Good Morning ~I just came in from meditating ~My Nephew Dick had been
        bleeding from his colon for 5 days like water coming out of him he
        wouln't tell his wife ~Then he felt like fainting and was turning
        grey~He then went into the Hosp. and they wanted to keep him there and
        he said no the doc. then said if you go home you will be in Heaven in 2
        days so he stayed and they are doing a Colonoscopy right now ~I was on
        the phone with his Mom my sister Pauline before 10:00 she was up country
        where her mobile is and was staying there for a week heard of this and
        came home yesterday~ hope it's not that serious I will keep you updated
        thank you for your prayers ~~~~~~~>Jeanne
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2003
          This is from my friend Lorien sent by the husband of this woman who
          needs your prayers ~Thank you ~~~>Jeanne

          Please join me in prayer for this woman ....she is a good freind and a
          mighty christian...
          Thanx...
          Sunshyne has had a heart attack and a stroke.  She will not talk nor
          cannot at this time.  Her family is of no help or support and I know
          that she is feeling mighty down.  She will not type or try to write
          and it seems as though she has lost all faith.  I am not a strong
          person in the Lord and my faith is very low. You all know her and that
          she always does work for the Lord and does not care about what others
          think about her Christianity.  I am not sure what to do and I am
          afraid for her. I am afraid because it looks to me like she is giving up
          on life.  I ask for your prayers for her whatever they are.  I don't
          know how to pray except for the Our Father.  You may email me at this
          account since I cannot remember the password to my hotmail account.
          Thank you and God bless you all.
          Sunshyne's Husband John