Those detained on sept 11th held in secretcy

  • intothevortex1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2001
      The "war on terror" Now means the federal government can hold people in secret and not give out any information on who they are holding. This is not exeptable behavior by this government or any government in the world. Now really are they treating these people well??? How can we trust our so called leaders to uphold the laws of the land when everything is done behind closed doors. Human rights goes to everyone even those suspected of crimes against humanity.

      When I saw what happend on the supreme court to get GW. Bu$h selected into the whitehouse I question everything this ultra right winger does to chip away at basic human rights, to remove civil liberties and to speed up the downfall of the constitutional rights we all deserve and earned.

      Ashcroft the crisco kidd always runs at the mouth, ohh we are at war, an excuse to take away all of our rights. In wartime and peacetime our liberties MUST be protected. Bu$h and his buddies are digging deep because they know they got selected in that whitehouse and they will do whatever it takes to stay in there including crooked tactics and taking away basic civil liberties.

      http://www.aclu.org/safeandfree/