Re: [Paranormalvortex] Orbs pictures on the Art Bell website

  • Awanook@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001

      Visions

      Of
      The New Day

      SultryRose's Email Signatures

      Mitakuye Oyasin
    • Heidibadeidi@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
        Well there's a lot of stuff about Art Bell that sorta rubs me the wrong
        way, although i did go look at the site, because i do try to keep an
        open mind. And i'm sure there's the possibility that not all of his
        stuff is faked. I guess it's all up to the viewer. I'd never try to
        force my opinion on someone else. :)

        ~Heidi