Re: [Paranormalvortex] Orbs pictures on the Art Bell website

  • UnTamedPony@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
    • Heidibadeidi@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
        I believe in the Orbs, i've seen one before myself. However, i really
        don't trust Art Bell...just my opinion. :)

        ~Heidi
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
          A lot of people don't trust Art Bell but I have an open mind and even if some of the stuff on his site are bogus there may be a grain of truth in some of the stuff he covers. Now I listen to a lot of talk radio so I learn a lot and still Art is better than most talk radio show hosts. Still I do not agree with everything he says or does. For instance I do not agree about giving up our civil liberties or allowing the police or FBI to harrass minorities in this country.
        • Awanook@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001

            Visions

            Of
            The New Day

            SultryRose's Email Signatures

            Mitakuye Oyasin
          • Heidibadeidi@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
              Well there's a lot of stuff about Art Bell that sorta rubs me the wrong
              way, although i did go look at the site, because i do try to keep an
              open mind. And i'm sure there's the possibility that not all of his
              stuff is faked. I guess it's all up to the viewer. I'd never try to
              force my opinion on someone else. :)

              ~Heidi