Re: [Paranormalvortex] Orbs pictures on the Art Bell website

  • UnTamedPony@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
        Good Morning~Love this site ~I have 2 photo's I have to find It's an Orb
        over my cat and one over family members I thought It was a problem with
        the film but then I seen Orbs and knew It wasn't now I have to locate
        them :-) somewhere In my many Photo's and I have some also from a ghost
        Group I was in. ~~~~~>Jeanne
      • Heidibadeidi@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
          I believe in the Orbs, i've seen one before myself. However, i really
          don't trust Art Bell...just my opinion. :)

          ~Heidi
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
            A lot of people don't trust Art Bell but I have an open mind and even if some of the stuff on his site are bogus there may be a grain of truth in some of the stuff he covers. Now I listen to a lot of talk radio so I learn a lot and still Art is better than most talk radio show hosts. Still I do not agree with everything he says or does. For instance I do not agree about giving up our civil liberties or allowing the police or FBI to harrass minorities in this country.
          • Awanook@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001

              Visions

              Of
              The New Day

              SultryRose's Email Signatures

              Mitakuye Oyasin
            • Heidibadeidi@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
                Well there's a lot of stuff about Art Bell that sorta rubs me the wrong
                way, although i did go look at the site, because i do try to keep an
                open mind. And i'm sure there's the possibility that not all of his
                stuff is faked. I guess it's all up to the viewer. I'd never try to
                force my opinion on someone else. :)

                ~Heidi