Orbs pictures on the Art Bell website

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2001
      Very interesting! Worth taking a look.

      http://www.artbell.com/orbs.html
    • UnTamedPony@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
          Good Morning~Love this site ~I have 2 photo's I have to find It's an Orb
          over my cat and one over family members I thought It was a problem with
          the film but then I seen Orbs and knew It wasn't now I have to locate
          them :-) somewhere In my many Photo's and I have some also from a ghost
          Group I was in. ~~~~~>Jeanne
        • Heidibadeidi@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
            I believe in the Orbs, i've seen one before myself. However, i really
            don't trust Art Bell...just my opinion. :)

            ~Heidi
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
              A lot of people don't trust Art Bell but I have an open mind and even if some of the stuff on his site are bogus there may be a grain of truth in some of the stuff he covers. Now I listen to a lot of talk radio so I learn a lot and still Art is better than most talk radio show hosts. Still I do not agree with everything he says or does. For instance I do not agree about giving up our civil liberties or allowing the police or FBI to harrass minorities in this country.
            • Awanook@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001

                Visions

                Of
                The New Day

                SultryRose's Email Signatures

                Mitakuye Oyasin
              • Heidibadeidi@webtv.net
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 2, 2001
                  Well there's a lot of stuff about Art Bell that sorta rubs me the wrong
                  way, although i did go look at the site, because i do try to keep an
                  open mind. And i'm sure there's the possibility that not all of his
                  stuff is faked. I guess it's all up to the viewer. I'd never try to
                  force my opinion on someone else. :)

                  ~Heidi