Ghost In the house~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hi Everyone some other things that happen In the house Is the thermostat
      kept going up by Itself,one Morn. while I was sleeping It was a day In
      June I thought It was raining, but It was the furnace that was going I
      got out of bed and seen the therm.was up to 90"no one turned It up the
      Children were all sleeping. It would happen many times after that.
      Then the emergency switch for the furnace would click on off by Itself
      and I use to blame my Children for this. Things In the house would fall
      with no exsplanation I would smell flowers every once In awhile. When my
      Husband went to the store and I was home alone I'de be In the kitchen
      and the kitchen door would slam shut and I'de say Is that you Tom but
      got no answer this happen many times through the yrs. My Son Tommy
      played the drums In the Attic and at least 5 times I heard the drums
      when no one was In the attic.That sure felt weired.
      Many things happened In that house and I miss the Spirits that were
      there very much~~ I'll cont.this again soon.~~~~~~~~> Jeanne