Two Shows Today

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2012
      Just wanted to let anyone interested know I’m having two shows today first at 11:00 am cst I’m interviewing Patrick Chouinard the topic Forgotten worlds The second show I’m interviewing Nancy Du Tertre the topic is Psychic intuition at 1:00 pm cst both can be listened too at either http://www.paranormalpalace.com or http://www.talknowradio.com I am now using a new irc chat just enter a user name and click continue