The Unfoldment With Neil Kramer

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2012
      First thing I apologize to folks who went to my site to listen to last nights show only to see a pretty much crashed site full of errors, My hosting company updated its php handlers yesterday and by the time I found out I had no time to repair before the show . but it is mostly fixed now in fact you have to be in the admin panel or the show archives to see any errors now and even those two are not a issue really and they may be fixed by showtime tonight as well.

      Item two up for business tonight I’m interviewing Neil Kramer about spiritual unfoldment he was supposed to be on last month but got stuck in traffic so this is a reschedule http://www.paranormalpalace.com