Paranormal Palace Radio Show Host Guest On Conspiracies Explained

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2012
      Hey everyone tonight at 6:00 pm EDT 5:00 pm CST I will be the guest on The Conspiracies Explained Show at Talk Slam Radio http://www.talkslamradio.com/#!home/mainPage I expect we will cover more than one topic not sure what direction yet this is my first time on their show so I’m not sure what to expect exactly but I expect to enjoy myself so those of you wishing to learn more about how I think now's a good time the call in number is 727-597-4022