The Unfoldment With Neil Kramer

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19 10:22 AM
      http://neilkramer.com/

      Show airs live Tuesday August 21 th 8:00 pm cst
      To listen click the link below
      http://www.paranormalpalace.com

      About the guest
      Neil Kramer gives seminars, workshops and teachings around the world, and has spoken
      at numerous international conferences on the nature of human consciousness, including
      appearances at The Beyond Knowledge Conference, the Alternative Research
      Community Convention, the Transitional Alchemy Tour and the Awakening & Transformation
      Conference. He is the author of the audio book Audio Cleaver.
      He is a sought-after interviewee on Being Talk Radio, Self Growth Talks, Steppin’ Off The
      Edge, Radio Amerika Now, Godlike Productions Live, Conscious Media Network and many
      more programs

      About his book

      Media Contact: Mallory Clay
      warwick@...
      (707) 939-9212
      www.warwickassociates.net

      Personal Power and Magic:
      Noted Teacher/Philosopher Neil Kramer
      Blazes an Organic Path to Enlightenment
      "Kramer has packed this book with tools and ideas to help clear a path for anyone interested
      in personal empowerment and the deeper meaning behind our everyday
      lives. So many interconnected avenues are explored such as magic, mythology, philosophy,
      religion, politics and emotions––all of it connects back to the individual."
      San Francisco, CA (May 22, 2012) –– Drawing on a lifetime of spiritual encounters
      and study, the renowned philosopher, speaker and teacher, Neil Kramer, has brought
      together metaphysics, mysticism, and esoteric knowledge in his new book, The Unfoldment:
      The Organic Path to Clarity, Power, and Transformation.
      Long awaited by his devoted students and media followers, the teachings and insights
      that Kramer presents in his popular workshops and seminars are all in this one inspirational
      work, with hands-on tools for life-long transformation and enlightenment.
      The Unfoldment fuses profound spiritual philosophy with dynamic, hands-on, practical
      application, specifically designed to help readers:
       Claim their personal power and create lives of authenticity and fulfillment
       Dissolve illusions and re-pattern old wiring, old systems of control
       Master emotional alchemy, transform pain and embrace flow
       Unveil the secret teachings and hidden histories of our ancient ancestors
       Understand the intimate relationship between light and shadow, male
      and female, creation and destruction
      The Unfoldment presents an elegant system of spiritual practice that puts real power and
      magic into the hands of those who seek a new awakening. A renowned figure in the
      consciousness and alternative communities, the author has, at long last, distilled his insights
      and lessons into a guided path to spiritual enlightenment.
      A popular speaker and media guest specializing in metaphysics, shamanism and ancient
      mystical disciplines, Kramer will be a speaker and panelist at the 2012 Global
      Transformation Conference in Oregon, and will conduct an Unfoldments, Secrets & Synchronicity
      workshop in Washington this summer.

    • Royce Holleman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2012
        First thing I apologize to folks who went to my site to listen to last nights show only to see a pretty much crashed site full of errors, My hosting company updated its php handlers yesterday and by the time I found out I had no time to repair before the show . but it is mostly fixed now in fact you have to be in the admin panel or the show archives to see any errors now and even those two are not a issue really and they may be fixed by showtime tonight as well.

        Item two up for business tonight I’m interviewing Neil Kramer about spiritual unfoldment he was supposed to be on last month but got stuck in traffic so this is a reschedule http://www.paranormalpalace.com