From The Bodies Of The Gods Reminder

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2012
      Hey everyone I go live in less than 2 hours with Earl Lee author of From The Bodies Of The Gods this guest has really researched the Eurichrist and its origins and ancient cannibalism and has very informative interesting knowledge I hope to see everyone there I plan to open the chat room in about a than a hour http://www.paranormalpalace.com