Reminder Behind The Cosmic Veil With Thomas Fusco

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012
      Just want to remind everyone tonight at 8:00 pm cst I’m interviewing Thomas Fusco about his book Behind The Cosmic Veil I read his bio and book description in my opinion this is a must listen for those wanting to know more about where science religion and paranormal meet http://www.paranormalpalace.com