Behind The Cosmic Veil With Thomas Fusco

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012
      http://www.cosmicveil.com/

      Show airs live Saturday August 7th 8:00 pm cst
      To listen click the link below
      http://www.paranormalpalace.com

      About the author

      Thomas P. Fusco is an independent researcher who has devoted nearly three decades investigating the relationship between mind, physics, spirituality, parapsychology, scientific anomalies and paranormal phenomena with the goal of uncovering the unifying cosmological framework that has eluded mankind for generations. He has been invited to speak as a guest on over 100 national and international radio programs.

      About the topic

      Mr. Fusco will be discussing the theory of supergeometry presented in his book, Behind the Cosmic Veil: A New Vision of Reality that describes a new model of supernatural mechanics, which not only explains the behavior of strange phenomena like the paranormal, UFOs and psychic phenomena, but also provides compelling answers to some of the fundamental problems facing physics today. This cosmological model is based in part on a lost Biblical cosmology that has been hiding in plain sight for centuries.

      About the book

      Throughout modern history, humanity has made remarkable strides toward unraveling the secrets of the universe. Yet in spite of these impressive scientific achievements, certain fundamental mysteries continue to evade both our powers of reason and our modern physics. Among these are: - Is there a Divine Order within the cosmos? - What are the causes behind the bizarre events known as the paranormal? - Are anti-gravity, time travel and teleportation possible, or are they just food for fantasy? - How was matter created “from the void?” - Is there a gateway to a higher dimension, and what does it look like? - Is dark matter real, and why can’t we see it? - How did life originate on earth? - Could UFOs really be advanced spacecraft? - And how does religion and spirituality fit into all this? Questions like these have long confounded scientists, philosophers, and ecclesiastics alike. Efforts to solve these riddles have often suffered from too narrow a focus, such as those that attempt to describe telepathy or consciousness in terms of quantum theory while overlooking the vast body of other unexplained phenomena. None have led us to a single cosmological framework that can accommodate the wealth of scientific anomalies, spiritual experiences and paranormal events that are observed and recorded. Now for the first time, BEHIND THE COSMIC VEIL cracks the cosmic code of creation with a bold new “Theory of Everything” that encompasses all these mysteries, and many more. In this groundbreaking work, author Thomas P. Fusco employs a revolutionary approach to uncover the underlying cosmic matrix connecting contemporary physics, the human psyche, paranormal phenomena and long-established religious principles, then weaves it into an entirely new model of reality never before described that not only joins these disciplines into a single, greater system, but explains in plain English the enigmas of our time in a sensible, consistent and scientific way. This extraordinary model foretells the coming of a future super-technology by which we might spontaneously create anything we can imagine. BEHIND THE COSMIC VEIL opens the door to a whole new way of looking at both our inner selves and the universe around us, where the boundaries between mind, faith, physics and the supernatural become indistinguishable. This book is a must-read for anyone who has ever pondered the deeper meaning of existence. FOR MORE INFORMATION including the latest news, related articles, author's blog and sample chapter, go to www.cosmicveil.com.