Re: [Paranormalvortex] Re: Photon Belt

  • Awanook@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 29, 2001

      Visions

      Of
      The New Day

      SultryRose's Email Signatures

      Mitakuye Oyasin
    • Heidibadeidi@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 29, 2001
        I was saying that it was interesting, and just wanted to make sure i was
        correct about the guy getting his information from Extraterrestrials
        (aka Aliens)...

        ~Heidi
      • Awanook@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 29, 2001

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 29, 2001
            I do believe they exist, however, i've never seen one or seen a UFO.
            Dunno if i just haven't noticed, or they don't like Pennsylvania 'grin'.
            Just kidding. I think it's pretty arrogant and egotistical to think
            we're the only beings in the entire universe. I don't mean it in a harsh
            way, but it's true. I also really doubt that they're little green men
            lol. Could be humanoid, or maybe we're the humanoids lol. Either way, i
            think they could be human looking or maybe look in such a way we can't
            even imagine it. Anyways, that's just my ideas.

            ~Heidi
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 29, 2001
              Hi Heidi ~I seen a UFO hovering over my car It was Beautiful diff color
              lights no sound and my Son who was 4 at the time will never forget It he
              was looking out the back window now he calls It the UFO Rd.
              and what's odd is when we sold our home and moved here the Rd. Is right
              down a ways from me :-) who knew ~
              ~~~~~~~>Butterfly Dancer ~aka Jeanne
            • Awanook@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 29, 2001

                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 29, 2001
                  That's very neat. And most likely not coincidental but fate, yes?

                  ~Heidi
                • Awanook@webtv.net
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 29, 2001

                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 29, 2001
                      I think the biggest problem with doubt, is ppl just can't believe
                      something they can't see can exist. I've never been like that, but i
                      know lots of ppl that are. Some people just can't help it.

                      ~Heidi
                    • Heidibadeidi@webtv.net
                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 29, 2001
                        lollol it's okay, i read fluent typoese.
                      • Awanook@webtv.net
                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 29, 2001

                          Message 12 of 15 , Nov 29, 2001

                            Message 13 of 15 , Nov 29, 2001
                              Hi Heidi~~~~I am like that also anything Is possible In my view and
                              there Is so much out there In the vast space we do not know about yet
                              ~~And things on Mother Earth that still need searching Isn't It
                              wonderful :-) Even when I see a Butterfly It's such a sight to see.What
                              a Beautiful and special Creation we have all around us.
                              ~~~~~>Jeanne
                            • Heidibadeidi@webtv.net
                              Message 14 of 15 , Nov 29, 2001
                                Actually i was sent something about "star people". It was written for
                                people who already knew about it, so it was a bit hard to understand. I
                                didn't discount it though, there are lots of stuff in this world that i
                                don't understand, and i figure when the time is right , i will. Can't
                                deny , i'm a little impatient, but i'm getting better. 'grin'.

                                ~Heidi