Re: [Paranormalvortex] Re: Photon Belt
- I was saying that it was interesting, and just wanted to make sure i was
correct about the guy getting his information from Extraterrestrials
- I do believe they exist, however, i've never seen one or seen a UFO.
Dunno if i just haven't noticed, or they don't like Pennsylvania 'grin'.
Just kidding. I think it's pretty arrogant and egotistical to think
we're the only beings in the entire universe. I don't mean it in a harsh
way, but it's true. I also really doubt that they're little green men
lol. Could be humanoid, or maybe we're the humanoids lol. Either way, i
think they could be human looking or maybe look in such a way we can't
even imagine it. Anyways, that's just my ideas.
- Hi Heidi ~I seen a UFO hovering over my car It was Beautiful diff color
lights no sound and my Son who was 4 at the time will never forget It he
was looking out the back window now he calls It the UFO Rd.
and what's odd is when we sold our home and moved here the Rd. Is right
down a ways from me :-) who knew ~
~~~~~~~>Butterfly Dancer ~aka Jeanne
- I think the biggest problem with doubt, is ppl just can't believe
something they can't see can exist. I've never been like that, but i
know lots of ppl that are. Some people just can't help it.
- Hi Heidi~~~~I am like that also anything Is possible In my view and
there Is so much out there In the vast space we do not know about yet
~~And things on Mother Earth that still need searching Isn't It
wonderful :-) Even when I see a Butterfly It's such a sight to see.What
a Beautiful and special Creation we have all around us.
- Actually i was sent something about "star people". It was written for
people who already knew about it, so it was a bit hard to understand. I
didn't discount it though, there are lots of stuff in this world that i
don't understand, and i figure when the time is right , i will. Can't
deny , i'm a little impatient, but i'm getting better. 'grin'.